Here’s my list of remaining sewing items to buy from 2008
1. Rotary cutter mat (big one to go on cutting table)
2. More Pattern weights of some kind
3. Sewing table
It’s not a long list but I think I’m going to make some changes. I’m going to the Sewing Expo in two weeks and I plan to look at furniture. My sewing table and cutting table are better than the dining room table BUT I’m tall. I don’t want my back to hurt after sewing and cutting fabric. That means I’ll have to find ergonomically correct furniture…that also mean expensive. Maybe I will find something that’s not too expensive at the Expo.
2009 Sewing Goals
- learn to sew sleeves without puckers
- learn to make waist adjustments on skirts, pants, and dresses
- attend the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo (March 2009)
- make at least two skirts that fit me
- make one pair of pants that fit and it can’t be pull on pants!
That’s it for now.