Didn’t do actual sewing today but I did something sewing related. I created a database of my sewing pattern in Access. It was pretty easy really. I’d created a spreadsheet in Excel about a month ago. It didn’t dawn on me to put it in Access until I read sewl sista #1’s blog entry. Duh!
I’ve decided to line my skirt. The fabric is thin and stretchy and I think sewing a lining would make me feel better about wearing it. I should finish the skirt tomorrow after I buy the lining. Yesterday, I went to Gail K’s and bought new fabric for the next version of the skirt.
I’d better figure out how the match plaids.