Here’s part of my shopping spree.
- 7-Schmetz Machine needles for my Brother 6000i
- 3-Olfa Rotary blades replacements
- 2-Waist Shaper interfacing
- 1-package of seam binding
- 1-package of button
- 1 package of tracing paper
- 1-package of seams great
- 1-tape measurer
- 1-Circular knitting needles
But the prize and worth the early morning shopping is this…Cutting Table!
Woo-hoo! Yet another item check off my list.
Revised Sewing Wish List
A few months ago, I published my sewing wish list. It has changed.
Here’s my list of sewing items to buy
- Rotary cutter mat (big one to go on cutting table)
- Pattern weights of some kind
- Dress form
- Serger (I’m thinking Brother 1034D or Not I’m still looking)
- Sewing table
Subscription to Threads Magazine (I’m mailing it off today!)
I’m tall and cutting is hard on the back now. JoAnn’s has a cutting table on sale for $49.99 and Erica B bought one. I got this all for 50% off non-sales items and 20% off of the total price!
The circular knitting needle is for a project I’ve started. It’s the Nautilus Hat. The pattern is here. I’m using Blue Sky Worsted yarn.
I’m happy! Now, back to work for me.